Thursday, November 24, 2011


Here are a couple pages from my 5"x8" Moleskin journal. It has thicker pages for painting, which I really like. It also has the least amount of entries in it. I guess I tend to save it for drawing/painting vs. collage so it's not as convenient to do a quick page.

You can't read this one too well, but it says that I've noticed that my girl's eyes are too rounded on the bottom. Once you see these things, it's hard not to see them. It's good though to be able to look at your stuff and see where you can improve.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you had a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy T-Day to you and yours too. Thanks for the store info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their rounded eyes! It's like your signature...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder Csilla, my stuff doesn't have to look like anyone else's. Thanks for the comments ladies.

    ReplyDelete