Monday, March 3, 2014

Spectrum

I've started another online art class. This one is for the next 10 months and is called Spectrum. Each month we have 2-3 teachers/lessons, it's not so much about art but self discovery. The first month's theme is OPEN. Here is the piece from my first class.
What does being OPEN mean to you? For me it brought up words like recieving, listening, availability, trust, and allowing. I was recently reminded to 'release my wounds', and in doing so you allow room for more light and love to enter. This in turn facilitates your ability to give more and be open. I also like to think when you release things, they are transmuted and in turn provide fuel for beautiful things to grow. It's not only benefiting you but becomes useful for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment