Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Lovely Dream spread

I've added some layers to my Lovely Dream spread. Lots going on but I'm pleased with the result. For those of you new to my blog, this is a class I'm taking from Suzi Blu. It's an online class so you can complete lessons at your leisure. No pressure. However, if you keep up with the other students, it's kind of fun to see what everyone is working on at the same time. It's a lovely commumity of supportive artists and art students.

Recently I completed a painting for my Mom's birthday. Here it is below. She is featured in the painting with her partner Ralph. They recently went on a vacation that included London.The background is an image transfer that I painted around.  There are several personal references included in this piece, which made it fun to do.


In addition, I've been having lots of fun working on Journals. I will post them in more detail as I give them to my friends, but for now you just get a glimpse.





2 comments:

  1. Great work! I love the journals - but then - I'm a journal slut. LOL! Lori W at Art Camp for Women

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are Lori, but that's why I like you!

    ReplyDelete