Sunday, May 8, 2011

Inspiration

Last night I got inspired by Mixed Media Artist Teesha Moore http://www.teeshaslandofodd.com/1/temp.html. She definitely has her own style. One of the things I love about her is that she often just writes what's on her mind without censoring. It's kind of like a stream of consciousness. She has lots of journal pages that she's made on her website and you can read them easily. One of them was just talking about the pen she was using to write on that particular page. She left me asking,"Well, what kind of pen is it?" Now I want one. You get the idea. She makes me feel like I should stop worrying so much about WHAT I'm writting and just write something. It doesn't matter. If I really think about it, art journaling is suppossed to show an insight to who you are, let the audience get to know you, the boring, the ugly, and the beautiful. I did put some words to pages recently. I'll post them later. In the meantime, go find some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment