Saturday, January 3, 2015

Documented Life Project 2014 finished!

Yay! I finished my Documentd Life Project for 2014 and I'm on to 2015. Feels good to finish something! Here are my last pages that needed finishing:

 Week 49- journal prompt was trace your hand



Week 52- journal prompt was to document a holiday tradition. Natalie and I always make cookies for our neighbors.

Last prompt was to do a page of something that started with the letter of your first name.


This year's project is The Documented Life Project 2015- The Journal. We will have weekly prompts on Saturdays. The theme for the month of January is how to approach the blank page. This week's prompt was to use book pages and to journal your Goal Keeper. Here is my first page of the year:

You can see some of the book pages showing through, especially at the bottom of the page, It's fun to see everyone's work. Tbis is a very supportive group. Join me, it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment