Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's been awhile...

Hello everyone, I've been busy as I'm sure you have too. I have been doing crafty stuff, just haven't posted in awhile. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to.

I had a lot of fun making this page. I felt like I was really trusting the process and not knowing what it would turn out like. Always good when you like how it turns out!

Here's a page in progress. I think that this girl actually looks like me. Kinda cool!

This is a watercolor girl that I was afraid to color because I really liked the pencil version. I am happy with how she turned out though. Her face was done with Prisma Colored Pencils first.


Back side



I made this journal from an old book. I took out the pages and revamped the cover. Then I added my own paper (resume paper) and put beads on the spine. Fun! This will be a writing journal.

I've got more pictures a brewin'. You'll have to check back later for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment